Crimson J

  • "The future belongs to those who prepare for it today." --Malcolm X
  • Congratulations, Mrs. Brammeier! YOU make a difference at JHS!
  • "If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be."

DCI crowns new champions

Mary Rose Prewitt, Staff Writer

October 6, 2016

This year’s Drum Corps International season may be over, but the excitement over the results has yet to even begin as preparation for next year commences. Staff and returning members now start over at dot one for next year. ...

Veterans with PTSD

Jonavon Clark, Staff Writer

October 4, 2016

About 2.7 million people in the world are Afghan/Iraqi war veterans. Of that 2.7 million, about 20% of those people are diagnosed with PTSD or post-traumatic stress disorder. The number of war veterans is constantly climbing,...

Election of 2016

Austin Hale, Staff Writer

October 3, 2016

When the Election of 2016 ends in November, there is a 68.5% chance that Hillary Clinton will win the Election. But that leaves Donald Trump with a 31.5% chance to win in November. Hilary currently has the majority vote of 26...

Homecoming Contest: Day Five/Poster Ten (Wednesday, 9/28)

September 28, 2016

The Crimson J is holding a contest in conjunction with Student Government. The Olympic-themed Homecoming posters visible around school are based on real Olympic images. Identify the location and date of the Olympics that ...

Homecoming Contest: Day Five/Poster Nine (Wednesday, 9/28)

September 28, 2016

The Crimson J is holding a contest in conjunction with Student Government. The Olympic-themed Homecoming posters visible around school are based on real Olympic images. Identify the location and date of the Olympics that each poster is based o...

ACT vs SAT

Olivia Lee, staff writer

September 27, 2016

For students entering their final years of high school, the topic of college has most likely been tossed around here and there. With the discussion of college comes the discussion of test scores. There is no sneaking around it....

Homecoming Contest: Day Four/Poster Eight (Tuesday, 9/27)

September 27, 2016

The Crimson J is holding a contest in conjunction with Student Government. The Olympic-themed Homecoming posters visible around school are based on real Olympic images. Identify the location and date of the Olympics that each poster is based o...

Homecoming Contest: Day Four/Poster Seven (Tuesday, 9/27)

September 27, 2016

The Crimson J is holding a contest in conjunction with Student Government. The Olympic-themed Homecoming posters visible around school are based on real Olympic images. Identify the location and date of the Olympics that each poster is based o...

Homecoming Contest: Day Three/Poster Six (Monday, 9/26)

September 26, 2016

The Crimson J is holding a contest in conjunction with Student Government. The Olympic-themed Homecoming posters visible around school are based on real Olympic images. Identify the location and date of the Olympics that each poster is b...

Homecoming Contest: Day Three/Poster Five (Monday, 9/26)

September 26, 2016

The Crimson J is holding a contest in conjunction with Student Government. The Olympic-themed Homecoming posters visible around school are based on real Olympic images. Identify the location and date of the Olympics that each poster is b...

Homecoming Contest: Day Two/Poster Four (Friday, 9/23)

September 23, 2016

The Crimson J is holding a contest in conjunction with Student Government. The Olympic-themed Homecoming posters visible around school are based on real Olympic images. Identify the location and date of the Olympics that each poster is b...

Homecoming Contest: Day Two/Poster Three (Friday, 9/23)

September 23, 2016

The Crimson J is holding a contest in conjunction with Student Government. The Olympic-themed Homecoming posters visible around school are based on real Olympic images. Identify the location and date of the Olympics that each poster is b...

The student news site of Jacksonville High School.
News