Swinging into spring

Swinging into spring

Niki Patel, Staff Writer

The season that has been much awaited after a brisk winter is finally here: Spring! Countless individuals welcome this season with all their heart. Daylight Saving Time has come, causing our clocks to spring forward. The snow has transformed to green grass growing. The bare branches of trees are beginning to regain tender leaves. Colorful flowers are blooming and spreading their sweet fragrance in all directions. Birds have broken their silence and have started singing sweet tunes. Quiet sidewalks are once again filled with people walking outdoors. The clear sky, refreshing wind, and cool breeze bring renewed hope and aspirations.

The attractiveness towards spring comes from its healthy and active feeling. Everyone takes interest in outdoor life, and this is the time of year when we are invited out into the open. Hence, spring also means the adventures of sports at JHS. Girls’ soccer, girls’ softball, boys’ baseball, boys’ tennis, and several others all kick off their season with a bright mindset.

Surprisingly, there have been no snow days this year, which means an earlier and longer summer vacation. This spring semester is not only significant for its beauty, but also because it symbolizes the final months of high school for our JHS seniors. Graduation is approaching faster and faster, and everyone is busy with preparations for their future educational career.

Spring is the symbol of life. It is the valuable time when everything awakens and develops. The first warm sun rays accompany smiling faces. Nature becomes renovated and gets ready for productive and warm months. With the delightful beauty this time of year brings, spring is entitled as the season in which the voice of nature is heard everywhere. As we prepare to delve into spring break, remember to appreciate the beauty of nature that surrounds us.