Thank you, Teachers

Kassidi Welch, Staff Writer

To every teacher I’ve ever had I would like to take a minute to thank you for all that you have done for me and the rest of your students. Thank you for helping me grow into the person I am today; my brain is full of all the knowledge you’ve stuffed in my head since day one from my colors to y=mx+b. Thank you for not only teaching me everything I need to know but for being by my side throughout my years of school. I always knew that if I ever needed someone that I could rely on you. Thank you for doing your job because without you, all of your students wouldn’t have the knowledge in school and in life to succeed and become successful in what we want to do. Thank you for watching me go through my school years, watching me through my good times and bad times, putting up with my attitude when I was having a bad day, helping me out with a paper, project, or homework even when it wasn’t for your class. Thank you for making sure that I knew you care about me, my grades and where I end up in life. Teachers truly do not get enough credit for all that you do. You care for us just as you would for your own kid, you put yourself out there for us, and you spend most of your time focusing on us and what’s going to be best for us. Teachers deserve all of the credit for helping me grow into the person I am because without you, I wouldn’t be here today.